Saturday, December 31, 2011

One Final Ride For 2011

Cleveland Point
I've been trying to find time to jump on the bike all week, but instead, have found myself busy carrying out last minute preparations prior to my impending departure.

After a ride invitation last night, I finally manage to slot in one final ride for 2011 on a stunning Saturday morning. A quick 55km run around the Redlands visiting both Wellington and Cleveland Points, followed by a leisurely breakfast at Raby Bay Harbour.


Wellington Point Jetty

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Dazza. Ride safe and enjoy the adventure. Thanks for the laughs on our bike rides.

    PS. You might want to amend the second paragraph. The final ride should be 2011, not 2012. Look who's OCDC now! :)

    Cheers,
    Sheryl & Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted that too Sheryl. Just one thing, is OCDC a new rock band?

    ReplyDelete