Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Could London Be One Of The Best Cities In The World?


On most days, I think so....

I arrived in London bright and early on a cold (4 Degrees) but sunny London morning and the weather hasn't improved much at all. It's cold, wet and overcast but hey, that's the UK!

London can be dirty and dreary city in parts but for the most part it's an exciting and vibrant pace to visit. On a fine day when the sky is actually blue London is at it's best. The city shines and fils you with energy. Take a wander along the Thames and all your cares dissipate with every step.

Since I have arrived in London I have cycled the Thames, peddled past Big Ben and along Bernies Cycle Superhighway, I've rolled past the London Eye and across Tower Bridge. I've taken a ride on the tube once or twice, hand fed squirrels in Saint James Park, dodged the crowds at Buckingham Palace, strolled through Covent Garden, Liechester Square and Piccadilly Circus and downed a pint of two at the local public houses around Twickenham and Richmond. Time to move on I think, Brighton Pier here I come.
















No comments:

Post a Comment